Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ella Mae

Today was Ella's second birthday. I can't believe that my baby, the most beautiful little girl in the world inside and out, has already been with me for 2 years!! Shes a total girl, walking around with her Yankees dress on, nails painted and a cell phone tucked under her ear. She carries a purse around telling me that shes going shopping and will use her money (old hotel key) to pay. She talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and I love to listen to her. She reads stories to her dolls and makes sure to tuck in all of her babies when its time for them to go to bed. Although it seems to be a delay tactic, she must kiss everyone in the house goodnight before she can go to bed - mommy, daddy, lily, drew, and whichever grandma currently resides. Shes such a sweet and loving little girl and I love her to pieces.

I thought she was a boy until the doctor said "Its a GIRL!" and right then and there I couldn't have been any happier to have a little girl. I loved having a girl. I love having Ella. She'll always be my baby. Here are a few pictures from the past 2 years that remind me of some of our favorite times together.

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Ella!
    Hope you have a great day - and
    get to eat lots of cake!!

    ReplyDelete